So apparently I'm on a roll! I finished the Wildflower Baktus on Tuesday and it's just waiting to be blocked, so I started a little crocheted cowl. It's made from one skein of Madelinetosh Pashmina, which is incredibly soft and squishy and fun to work with. I'm using a shop pattern called Pashmina Crocheted Cowl from Bad Woman Yarns - the pattern isn't listed on Ravelry but it's free with purchase of yarn at the shop. I had to recalculate the numbers for the chain row - not sure if it was a mistake in the pattern or my crochet newbitude. I chained 53 stitches instead of the recommended 50. Since then it's been smooth sailing - I did about 6 inches at a 4th of July party last night!
Hope my American readers had a fun, relaxing 4th, and that everyone has a happy Friday!