Hello, friends! Today, I'm excited to announce Nusalong! - a Spring-ish Knitalong for the Nusa cowl pattern. I had so much fun running last fall's Fireweed KAL that I figured, why not do it again?
Just like last time, I'll write a bit about choosing colors and working the different techniques from the cowl, it will be super chill, and we'll have some fun prizes of yarn and patterns to sweeten the deal!
So how 'bout those nitty-gritty details?
- Anyone can join!
- The pattern is available digitally in my Ravelry store, and if you use the code NUSALONG at checkout, you'll receive 15% off the pattern, valid from today until March 21st, 2016.
- Feel free to use yarn from your stash, or treat yourself to some new squishies from Three Fates Yarn! ETA: Enter the code NUSA1516 when you order aquae or aether singles in available colors on Etsy before February 14th, and you'll get 15% off your yarn. (The discount applies to your entire purchase, so it's a good time to refill the stash - and if you spend $100 after the discount, you'll get a free Three Fates Yarn bag. Sweet, thanks Stephania!)
- Hop on over to the Ravelry group and post in the Nusalong! Ravelry thread, or post to Instagram with #nusakal by 11:59 pm on Monday, February 22nd, and you'll be entered to win a free digital download of Cairn just for joining.
- I'll be giving away two copies of Cairn - one for Instagram, and one for Ravelry - so feel free to double-dip and enter both! I'll be announcing the winners on Friday, February 26th.
- We'll start knitting Monday, February 22nd, with a finish date of Friday, May 6th.
- Post your finished project on the Nusalong! FO thread on Ravelry by 11:59 pm on Friday, May 13th, and you'll be entered to win some super cool prizes, including yarn from Three Fates and patterns from my Ravelry store.
Allrighty, I think that's it! Onward, friends, and happy Wednesday!