Yesterday I finally finished the first sleeve for the Ondrea prototype and immediately wanted to cast on for something new. I have a ban on non-fashion-show knitting, so I decided to start the real Ondrea sweater!
I actually have 8 skeins of Loft total, but I was too excited to wait until the morning to take photos of the full sweater's worth of yarn. This sweater is working up very, very differently so far; where the Ondrea prototype is heavy and crisp, the Loft Ondrea is light, rustic, and visually soft.
So far it's been super pleasant to work on - it's really nice not to need to design as I knit!