Egads. After way too long sitting shoved in a basket, I finally pulled out my Zelda to finish it up about two weeks ago. I steadily plugged along on the body, fixed some dumb mistakes I made the first time around, and cast off on Sunday night. Then I cast on for the sleeve about a zillion times (my willpower to finish the thing was running on fumes at this point) and was finally successful the third try. After that, the sleeve zipped right along - I cast off the first one Tuesday night, started the next one yesterday, and already have about an inch and a half. Then is the fun part - the sewing, and the picking up of stitches, and the swearing and gnashing of teeth.
I'm really glad this sweater is turning out so pretty, because it has been a total pain in my ass.